- University of Hawai’i
- Candidate Advisory Council
- NOMINATE CANDIDATES FOR
- THE BOARD OF REGENTS
- OF THE UNIVERSITY OF HAWAI’I
- One (1) Hawai’i County seat available for
- 5-year term to begin July 1, 2023
- Candidates must reside in Hawai’i County.
- The Candidate Advisory Council, created by Act 56, 2007 Session Laws of Hawai’i, qualifies, screens, and presents to the governor, pools of qualified candidates from which the Board of Regents shall be nominated.
- Visit the Candidate Advisory Council website at
- www.hawaii.edu/rcac for more information.
- Applications will be accepted through December 6, 2022.
- (WHT1388768 10/2, 11/6, 11/27/22)