PUBLIC NOTICE – COUNTY OF HAWAI’I
Planning Dept. Applications Accepted Jun. 2022
In accordance with Section 25-2-3(g) Division 1, Article 2 of Chapter 25 (Zoning) of the Hawai’i County Code, NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the following applications have been submitted.
WINDWARD/LEEWARD PLANNING COMMISSIONS
1. *Randy Kunimoto/Randy S. Kunimoto & Leonora T. Kunimoto (PL-SPP-2022-015) To Legitimize the Use of Existing Personal Tennis Court Facilities, a Portion of an Existing Dwelling, and Related Improvements to Provide Compensated Tennis Lessons to the Public on 1.003 acs. at 1625 Mele Manu St., S. Hilo, TMK: 2-5-061:058.
2. *John & Shelli Meneghetti/The Meneghetti Revocable Trust (PL-SMA-2022-017) To Construct a Single-Family Dwelling & Related Development on 0.38 acs. at 75-5434 Kona Bay Dr., N. Kona, TMK: 7-5-005:095.
3. *Kula Nei Partners, LLC/Kula Nei Partners, LLC (PL-PUD-2022-002) To Allow Various Exemptions from Chapter 23 (Subdivision) & Chapter 25 (Zoning) of Hawai’i County Code for Development of an 8-lot Agricultural Subdivision on 40.421 acs. on Kukuna St., across Punawele St., N. Kona, TMK: 7-3-007:039.
4. *Sunshine Holdings, LLC/Sunshine Holdings, LLC (PL-REZ-2022-032) Amendment for a 5-year Time Extension to Condition D (Time to Secure Final Subdivision Approval), Amend Conditions E, F and M, and Delete Conditions G and J of Change of Zone Ordinance No. 98-91 on 21.353 acs. at 73-1735 Kaloko Dr., N. Kona, TMK: 7-3-025:012.
5. *Planning Director Initiated/Robert S. Oshiro & Carol Oshiro (PL-PDI-2022-003) To Repeal Change of Zone Ordinance No. 17-7 to Revert the Current Zoning of the Subject Property from Neighborhood Commercial (CN-10) to its Original, Single-Family Residential (RS-10) Zoning District on 1 ac. at 2155 Kilauea Ave., S. Hilo, TMK: 2-2-040:004.
6. *Gretchen I. Watson-Kabei/Dale S. Kabei & Gretchen I. Watson-Kabei (PL-SPP-2022-014) To Allow a Real Estate Establishment Within an Existing Dwelling as a Home Occupation on 5.16 acs. at 75-1100 Kamalani St., N. Kona, TMK: 7-5-013:050.
ADDITIONAL FARM DWELLING AGREEMENT
1. *Leland Traylor & Sherri Traylor/Traylor Family Tr., (PL-AFD-2022-007) on .7577 acs. at 11-3789 Pearl Ave., Puna, TMK: 1-1-012:037.
1. *Maui Varieties Investments, Inc./State of Hawai’i DLNR (PL-PLA-2022-120) Equipment Whse/Showroom on 2.1653 acs. at 845 Kanoelehua Ave., S. Hilo, TMK: 2-2-058:014.
2. *Paradis Reed/420 Ainalako Land Trust Fee Owner (PL-PLA-2022-122) Reed Independent Senior Living on 1.1430 acs. at 420 Ainalako Rd., S. Hilo, TMK: 2-4-078:008.
3. *Atom Kasprzycki/Evergreen, LLC (PL-PLA-2022-123) Change of Use to Education on 2.540 acs. at 75-5580 Kuakini Hwy.,N. Kona, TMK: 7-5-005:090.
1. *Mark Wyatt/Donald A. Volk 2008 Trust & Joan M. Volk 2008 Trust (PL-SAA-2022-080) Grubbing of Land for Seven (7) Possible Structures on 3.8 acs. at Kalapana-Kapoho Beach Rd., Puna, TMK: 1-2-018:001.
2. *Kamehameha Schools/BP Bishop Estate (PL-SAA-2022-081) Install Vehicular Control Devices (Boulders) and Signage Along Ke’ei Beach Road on 410.23 acs., S. Kona, TMK: 8-3-004:001.
3. *COH-Dept. of P&R/State of Hawai’i (PL-SAA-2022-082) Demolish & Remove Existing Pavilion, Restroom & WWTS, Relocate Electrical Equipment, and Restore Ground Surface on 14.96 acs. at 57-2000 Mahukona Park Rd., N. Kohala, TMK: 5-7-003:013.
4. *Hu Honua Bioenergy, LLC/Inyo Investments, LLC (PL-SAA-2022-084) Installation of a Septic System on 2.53 acs. at Pepe’ekeo Point Subdivision, S. Hilo, TMK: 2-8-008:149.
5. *Alexa Boyer/Merle M. Kost, Deborah R. Kost & Alexa Boyer (PL-SAA-2022-085) Alterations to Existing Structures to Permit 3 Separate Bed & Breakfasts on 15,274 sf. at 76-6175 Ali’i Dr., N. Kona, TMK: 7-6-017:049.
Maps/documents are on file & open for inspection during office hours 7:45am-4:30pm at the HI County Planning Dept, 101 Pauahi St, Ste 3, Hilo, or 74-5044 Ane Keohokalole Hwy, Bldg E, 2nd Floor, Kailua-Kona.
By: ZENDO KERN, Planning Director
HI County is an Equal Opportunity Provider & Employer