DATE: WEDNESDAY, JUNE 2, 2021
PLACE: HONOLULU HALE
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER
TIME: 10:00 AM
1. Resolution 21-125 – Confirming the appointment of Larry Ignas to serve on the Police Commission of the City and County of Honolulu.
2. Resolution 21-126 – Relating to the appointment of Mr. Pane Meatoga III to serve on the Planning Commission of the City and County of Honolulu.
The items listed below have been published in anticipation of the actions to be taken by the Committee on Zoning and Planning; and therefore, the City Council may or may not take action on each of the items or any amendments proposed thereto.
3. Bill 18 (2020) and any amendments proposed thereto by the Committee on Zoning and Planning – To rezone land situated at Waialua, Oahu, Hawaii. (Rezoning land from the AG-1 Restricted Agricultural District to the AG-2 General Agricultural District.) (Applicant: Gabriel and Iris Kahaulelio, and John and Abigail Saguibo)
4. Bill 94 (2020) and any amendments proposed thereto by the Committee on Zoning and Planning – To rezone land situated at Moiliili, Oahu, Hawaii. (Rezoning from the P-2 General Preservation District to the R-5 Residential District.) (Applicant: Lily Ochoco, Wayne and Ann Okubo)
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION AND TESTIMONY
Pursuant to the Nineteenth Proclamation issued by Governor David Ige on April 9, 2021, relating to the COVID-19 pandemic, in order to allow public participation in a manner consistent with social distancing practices the following procedures are in effect for the meeting:
VIEWING THE MEETING AND RESTRICTIONS ON ENTRY
Members of the public will not be allowed into the meeting room, but may view the meeting on a live broadcast. The meeting will be viewable: (1) by internet live streaming through www.honolulucitycouncil.com and (2) by televised live broadcast on Olelo TV Channel 54.
After the meeting, the meeting will be viewable on demand at http://www.honolulucitycouncil.tv/. Copies of older meeting videos may be requested by calling the City Clerk’s Office at 768 5822, charges may apply.
Some Councilmembers may be participating in the meeting by interactive conference technology from remote locations.
Oral testimony will be permitted on all items on the agenda, subject to the following restrictions:
1. Persons may submit oral testimony remotely through the Webex video conferencing platform. To participate, persons should visit www.webex.com, click “Join,” enter meeting number 187 978 0241, and complete the registration process. Registrants will receive an email that contains links and information on joining the meeting by either phone or video conference. Webex testifiers are strongly encouraged to register at least 24 hours before the start of the meeting. Remote testimony will be taken at the start of the agenda and then closed.
2. Each speaker may not have anyone else read their statement and is limited to:
a. A three-minute presentation on Public Hearing, New Business, and Sunshined items; and
b. A one minute presentation on all other items.
Written testimony may be faxed to 768-3826 or transmitted via the internet at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html for distribution at the meeting. If submitted, written testimonies, including the testifier’s address, email address and phone number, will be available to the public on both the City’s Council’s pilot website: www.honolulucitycouncil.com as well as the City’s legacy DocuShare Website. Written testimony will not be accepted in person at the meeting.
Should you have any questions, please call 768-3814 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MATERIALS AVAILABLE FOR INSPECTION
Meeting materials (“board packet” under HRS Section 92-7.5) are accessible at https://hnldoc.ehawaii.gov/hnldoc/browse/agendas by clicking on the appropriate Council meeting.
Accommodations are available upon request to persons with disabilities, please call 768-3814 or send an email to email@example.com at least three working days prior to the meeting.
CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU
TOMMY WATERS, CHAIR