More government information at

Notice #: 0001326296-02
Public Notices

NEED HELP PAYING WATER BILLS DUE TO COVID-19? APPLY TODAY FOR HAWAI’I COUNTY ASSISTANCE CRITERIA: Hawai’i County resident Renter at least 18 years old Lost job or income due to COVID Provide proof of overdue water bill* Household income limits apply *Contact the Department of Water Supply (DWS) at (808) 961-8060 or for help with water billing documents APPLY WITH: HOPE Services Hawai’i (808) 935-3050 | The Salvation Army (TSA) (808) 935-1277 | Neighborhood Place of Puna (NPP) (808) 965-5550 | Habitat for Humanity Hawai’i Island (808) 843-0071 | Hawai’i First Federal Credit Union (HFFCU) (808) 933-6600 | Hawai’i County Economic Opportunity Council (HCEOC) (808) 932-2714 |