- University of Hawai’i
- Candidate Advisory Council
- NOMINATE CANDIDATES FOR THE
- BOARD OF REGENTS
- OF THE UNIVERSITY OF HAWAI’I
- Three (3) seats available for 5-year terms
- to begin July 1, 2021
Two (2) Honolulu County seats
One (1) Hawai’i County seat
- The Candidate Advisory Council, created by Act 56, 2007 Session Laws of Hawai’i, qualifies, screens, and presents to the governor, pools of qualified candidates from which the Board of Regents shall be nominated.
- Visit the Candidate Advisory Council website at
- www.hawaii.edu/rcac or call (808) 956-9083 for more
- Applications will be accepted through November 16, 2020.
- (SA1298462 10/11, 10/25/20)