DATE: WEDNESDAY, MARCH 18, 2020
PLACE: CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER
TIME: 10 A.M.
1. Resolution 20-58 – Confirming the appointment of Nicholas Teves to serve on the Fire Commission of the City and County of Honolulu.
2. Bill 7 – Relating to sewer systems. (Addressing unsewered properties with individual wastewater disposal systems within improvement districts.)
3. Bill 12 – Relating to real property tax exemptions for residential real property dedicated for preservation. (Amending the minimum real property tax for historic residential real property dedicated for preservation.)
4. Bill 13, CD1 – Relating to public sidewalks. (Expanding the commercial areas subject to the City’s current restrictions on persons sitting or lying on public sidewalks.)
5. Bill 14 – Relating to firefighters and emergency rescue operations. (Supporting our City’s firefighters and their mission to save lives, especially those personnel assigned to emergency rescue operations on land and sea.)
6. Resolution 19-224, CD1 – Approving a conceptual plan for an Interim Planned Development-Transit project for the Keeaumoku Development Condominium and Commercial Project.
7. Resolution 19-323, CD1 – Initiating amendments to the Revised Charter of the City and County of Honolulu 1973 (2017 Edition), as amended, relating to the attorneys in the Office of Council Services.
8. Resolution 19-329 – Initiating amendments to the Revised Charter of the City and County of Honolulu 1973 (2017 Edition), as amended, relating to the creation of a Youth Commission.
Persons wishing to speak are requested to register by 10 a.m. using the On-Line Council Speaker Registration form available at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html, or by sending a fax indicating your desire to speak, along with your name, phone number and subject matter to 768-3826 or by calling 768-3814. Testimony is limited to three minutes and shall be presented by the registered speaker only.
Written testimonies may be faxed to 768-3826 or transmitted via the internet at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html. By submitting written testimony, you are not automatically registered to speak. You are requested to register to speak if you wish to provide oral testimony.
On-line and fax registration forms must be received by 10 a.m. to be included in the list of registered speakers. Persons who have not registered to testify by 10 a.m. will be given an opportunity to present oral testimony on an item following the registered speakers by raising their hand at the time additional speakers are called upon.
Copies of the Bills, Resolutions and any amendments thereto are available at the City Clerk’s Office, Room 203, Honolulu Hale or on-line at http://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare.
Accommodations are available upon request to persons with disabilities, please call 768-3814 or send an email to email@example.com at least 3 working days prior to the meeting.
CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU
IKAIKA ANDERSON, CHAIR