DATE: WEDNESDAY, JUNE 5, 2019
PLACE: CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER
TIME: 10 A.M.
1. Resolution 19-116 – Confirming the appointment of Mr. Keith “Kika” G. Bukoski to serve on the Building Board of Appeals of the City and County of Honolulu.
2. Resolution 19-120 – Confirming the appointment of Ms. Gail N. Harada to serve on the Commission on Culture and the Arts of the City and County of Honolulu.
3. Bill 25 (2018) – Relating to City facilities. (Providing for electric vehicle charging systems at new and reconstructed City facilities.)
4. Bill 19, CD1 – Relating to car-sharing. (Authorizing the City to allow car- sharing organizations to reserve certain on-street parking stalls, to delete all provisions regarding unreserved metered parking stalls, and to clarify reporting requirements pursuant to Chapter 15, Article 28, of the Revised Ordinances of Honolulu 1990.)
5. Resolution 19-87 and Resolution 19-87, Proposed, CD1 – Approving an application for a Plan Review Use Permit for the Brigham Young University Hawaii Campus Expansion.
Persons wishing to speak are requested to register by 10 a.m. using the On-Line Council Speaker Registration form available at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html, or by sending a fax indicating your desire to speak, along with your name, phone number and subject matter to 768-3826 or by calling 768-3814. Testimony is limited to three minutes and shall be presented by the registered speaker only.
Written testimonies may be faxed to 768-3826 or transmitted via the internet at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html. By submitting written testimony, you are not automatically registered to speak. You are requested to register to speak if you wish to provide oral testimony.
On-line and fax registration forms must be received by 10 a.m. to be included in the list of registered speakers. Persons who have not registered to testify by 10 a.m. will be given an opportunity to present oral testimony on an item following the registered speakers by raising their hand at the time additional speakers are called upon.
Copies of the Bills, Resolutions and any amendments thereto are available at the City Clerk’s Office, Room 203, Honolulu Hale or on-line at http://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare.
Accommodations are available upon request to persons with disabilities, please call 768-3814 or send an email to email@example.com at least 3 working days prior to the meeting.
CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU
IKAIKA ANDERSON, CHAIR