DATE: WEDNESDAY, MAY 8, 2019
PLACE: CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER
TIME: 10 A.M.
1. Bill 13, CD1 – Relating to collection and disposal of refuse. (Authorizing the City to charge for City-provided refuse collection and disposal services.)
2. Bill 20, CD1 – Relating to the adoption of the State Electrical Code. [Updating the City and County of Honolulu Electrical Code through the adoption the State Electrical Code (2018) (SEC), subject to the local amendments herein.]
3. Bill 21 – Establishing a City Domestic Violence Program. (Establishing a program to address domestic violence cases.)
4. Resolution 19-56 – Initiating amendments to the Revised Charter of the City and County of Honolulu 1973 (2017 Edition) relating to the creation of a Pedestrian Safety Commission.
5. CR-123 – Recommendations on the review and evaluation of the Child Care Advisory Board pursuant to Ordinance 17-44.
6. CR-124 – Recommendations on the review and evaluation of the Oahu Committee on Children and Youth pursuant to Ordinance 17-44.
7. CR-125 – Recommendations on the review and evaluation of the Commission on Culture and the Arts pursuant to Ordinance 17-44.
Persons wishing to speak are requested to register by 10 a.m. using the On-Line Council Speaker Registration form available at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html, or by sending a fax indicating your desire to speak, along with your name, phone number and subject matter to 768-3826 or by calling 768-3814. Testimony is limited to three minutes and shall be presented by the registered speaker only.
Written testimonies may be faxed to 768-3826 or transmitted via the internet at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html. By submitting written testimony, you are not automatically registered to speak. You are requested to register to speak if you wish to provide oral testimony.
On-line and fax registration forms must be received by 10 a.m. to be included in the list of registered speakers. Persons who have not registered to testify by 10 a.m. will be given an opportunity to present oral testimony on an item following the registered speakers by raising their hand at the time additional speakers are called upon.
Copies of the Bills, Resolutions and any amendments thereto are available at the City Clerk’s Office, Room 203, Honolulu Hale or on-line at http://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare.
Accommodations are available upon request to persons with disabilities, please call 768-3814 or send an email to email@example.com at least 3 working days prior to the meeting.
CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU
ANN H. KOBAYASHI, INTERIM CHAIR