DATE: WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2019
PLACE: CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER
TIME: 10 A.M.
The items listed below have been published in anticipation of the actions to be taken by the City Council Standing Committees; and therefore, the City Council may or may not take action on each of the items or any amendments proposed thereto.
1. Bill 77 (2018) – and any amendments proposed thereto by the Committee on Budget – Relating to public transit. (Updating and establishing certain fares and user subsidies for the City bus system and for special transit services.)
2. Bill 95 (2018) – and any amendments proposed thereto by the Committee on Zoning and Housing – To rezone land situated at Moanalua, Oahu, Hawaii. (Rezoning from the F-1 Military and Federal Preservation District to the R-5 Residential District.) (Applicant: Holy Family Catholic Church) (Deadline: 3/14/19)
3. Bill 96 (2018) – and any amendments proposed thereto by the Committee on Public Infrastructure, Technology and Sustainability – Relating to fire safety. (Clarifying the intent of Ordinance 18-14 and addressing implementation issues relating to fire safety measures and assessments enacted by that ordinance for the protection of persons and property in existing high-rise residential buildings).
4. Bill 3 – and any amendments proposed thereto by the Committee on Budget – Relating to real property tax exemptions. (Increasing the real property tax home exemption for certain individuals.)
5. Bill 4 – and any amendments proposed thereto by the Committee on Budget – Relating to shared mobility device parking spaces on City property. (Establishing rental amounts for the lease of City property for shared mobility device parking spaces.)
6. Bill 5 – and any amendments proposed thereto by the Committee on Budget – Relating to fines and fees. (Enhancing the review and enforcement functions of the Department of Planning and Permitting by specifying the disposition and use of certain fines and fees.)
Persons wishing to speak are requested to register by 10 a.m. using the On-Line Council Speaker Registration form available at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html, or by sending a fax indicating your desire to speak, along with your name, phone number and subject matter to 768-3826 or by calling 768-3814. Testimony is limited to three minutes and shall be presented by the registered speaker only.
Written testimonies may be faxed to 768-3826 or transmitted via the internet at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html. By submitting written testimony, you are not automatically registered to speak. You are requested to register to speak if you wish to provide oral testimony.
On-line and fax registration forms must be received by 10 a.m. to be included in the list of registered speakers. Persons who have not registered to testify by 10 a.m. will be given an opportunity to present oral testimony on an item following the registered speakers by raising their hand at the time additional speakers are called upon.
Copies of the Bills and any amendments thereto are available at the City Clerk’s Office, Room 203, Honolulu Hale or on-line at http://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare.
Accommodations are available upon request to persons with disabilities, please call 768-3814 or send an email to email@example.com at least 3 working days prior to the meeting.
CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU
ANN H. KOBAYASHI, INTERIM CHAIR