- University of Hawai’i
- Candidate Advisory Council
- NOMINATE CANDIDATES FOR
- THE BOARD OF REGENTS
- OF THE UNIVERSITY OF HAWAI’I
- Three (3) Honolulu County seats available for
- 5-year terms to begin July 1, 2019
- Candidates must reside in the City and County of Honolulu.
- The Candidate Advisory Council, created by Act 56, 2007
- Session Laws of Hawai’i, qualifies, screens, and presents to
- the governor, pools of qualified candidates from which the
- Board of Regents shall be nominated.
- Visit the Candidate Advisory Council website at
- www.hawaii.edu/rcac for more information.
- Applications will be accepted through November 9, 2018.
- (SA1140368 10/14, 10/21, 10/28/18)