DATE: WEDNESDAY, JULY 11, 2018
PLACE: KAPOLEI HALE
CONFERENCE ROOMS A, B, AND C
1000 ULUOHIA STREET
KAPOLEI, HAWAII 96707
TIME: 10 A.M.
1. Resolution 18-119 – Confirming the appointment of Ruth M.F. Lin to serve on the Board of Review I for real property tax appeals of the City and County of Honolulu.
2. Resolution 18-130 – Confirming the reappointment of Dr. Rosanna Alegado to serve on the Climate Change Commission of the City and County of Honolulu.
3. Bill 24 – Promoting Public Health and Safety within the right-of-way of a bicycle path. (Ensuring the health and safety of persons utilizing the Pearl Harbor Bike Path, and to protect and preserve this public, recreational resource by prohibiting, subject to exceptions, persons from sitting or lying down on the Pearl Harbor Bike Path.)
4. Bill 37 – Relating to public nuisances. (Providing for the removal of City park buildings used for the sale or consumption of controlled substances.)
5. Bill 39, CD1 – Relating to the Department of Customer Services. (Updating Chapter 2, Article 21, Revised Ordinances of Honolulu 1990 relating to the “Municipal Reference and Records Center.”)
6. Bill 40, CD1 – Relating to the use of Kaneohe Bay Drive. (Addressing the use of certain vehicles on Kaneohe Bay Drive.)
Prior to the Day of the Meeting
Persons wishing to speak are requested to register by 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday,
July 10, 2018, using the On-Line Council Speaker Registration form available at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html, or by sending a fax indicating your desire to speak, along with your name, phone number and subject matter to 768-3826, or by calling 768-3814.
On-site on the Day of the Meeting
Registration on-site for the above-mentioned public hearing items will be from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Persons who have not registered to testify by 10 a.m. will be given an opportunity to present oral testimony on an item following the registered speakers by raising their hand at the time additional speakers are called upon.
Each speaker shall not have anyone else read their statement and is limited to a three minute presentation.
WRITTEN TESTIMONY – Prior to the Day of the Meeting
Written testimony may be faxed to 768-3826 or transmitted via the internet at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html for distribution at the meeting. 15 copies are requested if written testimony is submitted on-site.
If submitted, written testimonies, including the testifier’s address, e-mail address and phone number, may be posted by the City Clerk and available to the public on the City’s DocuShare website. By submitting written testimony, you are not automatically registered to speak. Refer to “SPEAKER REGISTRATION” procedures above.
Copies of the items listed in this notice are available at the City Clerk’s Office, Room 203, Honolulu Hale or on-line at http://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare.
Accommodations are available upon request to persons with disabilities, please call
768-3814 or send an email to email@example.com at least 3 working days prior to the meeting.
CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU
ERNEST Y. MARTIN, CHAIR