DATE: WEDNESDAY, JUNE 6, 2018
PLACE: CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER
TIME: 10 A.M.
1. Resolution 18-96 – Relating to the appointment of Mr. Craig S. Nagamine to serve on the Fire Commission of the City and County of Honolulu.
2. Bill 61 (2017) – Relating to real property taxation. (Making certain amendments to the classification of real property for tax purposes.)
3. Bill 91 (2017) CD1 – Relating to real property taxes. (Providing current service members of the United States Armed Forces a real property tax exemption.)
4. Bill 8 CD1 – Relating to buses. (Setting pollution control requirements for certain City buses.)
5. Bill 26 – To rezone land situated at Kaneohe, Oahu, Hawaii. (Rezoning land from the R-5 Residential District to the B-1 Neighborhood Business District.) (Applicant: Richard Maruya)
6. Bill 38 – Relating to industrial lands. (Preserving and promoting industrial uses and addressing the needs of small businesses adversely impacted by poor roadway infrastructure and drainage in areas designated as transit-oriented development zones in Kakaako.)
Persons wishing to speak are requested to register by 10 a.m. using the On-Line Council Speaker Registration form available at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html, or by sending a fax indicating your desire to speak, along with your name, phone number and subject matter to 768-3826 or by calling 768-3814. Testimony is limited to three minutes and shall be presented by the registered speaker only.
Written testimonies may be faxed to 768-3826 or transmitted via the internet at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html. By submitting written testimony, you are not automatically registered to speak. You are requested to register to speak if you wish to provide oral testimony.
On-line and fax registration forms must be received by 10 a.m. to be included in the list of registered speakers. Persons who have not registered to testify by 10 a.m. will be given an opportunity to present oral testimony on an item following the registered speakers by raising their hand at the time additional speakers are called upon.
Copies of the Bills, Resolutions and any amendments thereto are available at the City Clerk’s Office, Room 203, Honolulu Hale or on-line at http://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare.
Accommodations are available upon request to persons with disabilities, please call 768-3814 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 working days prior to the meeting.
CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU
ERNEST Y. MARTIN, CHAIR