DATE: WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2018
PLACE: CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER
TIME: 10 A.M.
1. Bill 76 (2017) – To rezone land situated at Waialua, Oahu, Hawaii. (Rezoning land from the AG-1 Restricted Agricultural District to R-5 Residential District.) (Applicant: Leo’OIe LLC) (Deadline: 3/12/18 + 90 days)
2. Bill 92 (2017), CD1 – To rezone land situated at Maunawili, Oahu, Hawaii. (Rezoning land from the AG-2 General Agricultural District and the R-7.5 Residential District to the Country District and the R-7.5 Residential District.) (Applicant: Oswald K. Stender) (Deadline: 3/15/18 + 90 days)
3. Bill 104 (2017) – Relating to the establishment of fees and charges for services of the Department of the Medical Examiner. (Establishing fees and charges for services of the Department of the Medical Examiner.)
4. Bill 109 (2017), CD1 – Relating to fees for use of municipal golf courses. (Increasing golf fees.)
5. Bill 111 (2017), CD1 – Relating to bicycle paths. (Amending the ordinances relating to bicycle paths, including authorizing closure hours for bicycle paths.)
6. Bill 112 (2017), CD1 – Relating to mopeds. (Clarifying that mopeds are "vehicles" for the purposes of the City Traffic Code, including but not limited to the provisions governing the removal, towing, and disposal of abandoned or unsafely or illegally parked vehicles.)
7. Bill 1 – Relating to real property tax relief. (Providing real property tax relief for certain properties that are used as low-income rental housing.)
8. Bill 3 – Relating to real property taxation. (Promoting fairness by providing for the periodic adjustment of the threshold of assessed value that qualifies properties for the "Residential A" real property class.)
Persons wishing to speak are requested to register by 10 a.m. using the On-Line Council Speaker Registration form available at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html, or by sending a fax indicating your desire to speak, along with your name, phone number and subject matter to 768-3826 or by calling 768-3814. Testimony is limited to three minutes and shall be presented by the registered speaker only.
Written testimonies may be faxed to 768-3826 or transmitted via the internet at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html. By submitting written testimony, you are not automatically registered to speak. You are requested to register to speak if you wish to provide oral testimony.
On-line and fax registration forms must be received by 10 a.m. to be included in the list of registered speakers. Persons who have not registered to testify by 10 a.m. will be given an opportunity to present oral testimony on an item following the registered speakers by raising their hand at the time additional speakers are called upon.
Copies of the Bills and any amendments thereto are available at the City Clerk’s Office, Room 203, Honolulu Hale or on-line at
Accommodations are available upon request to persons with disabilities, please call 768-3814 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 working days prior to the meeting.
CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU
RON MENOR, CHAIR