DATE: WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2017
PLACE: CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER
TIME: 10 A.M.
1. Resolution 17-331 – Relating to the appointment of Mr. Richard T. Grimm to serve on the Police Commission of the City and County of Honolulu.
2. Resolution 17-335 – Confirming the appointment of Ms. Bettina Mehnert to serve on the Climate Change Commission of the City and County of Honolulu.
3. Resolution 17-336 – Confirming the appointment of Dr. Charles Fletcher, III to serve on the Climate Change Commission of the City and County of Honolulu.
4. Resolution 17-337 – Confirming the appointment of Dr. Makenakauhaneola Coffman to serve on the Climate Change Commission of the City and County of Honolulu.
5. Resolution 17-338 – Confirming the appointment of Dr. Victoria Keener to serve on the Climate Change Commission of the City and County of Honolulu.
6. Bill 86, CD1 – Relating to the disposal of weeds, garbage, trash, and waste from property. (Addressing the disposal of weeds, garbage, trash, and waste from vacant lots.)
7. Bill 90 – Relating to the fee schedule for public records. (Updating the schedule of fees relating to public records.)
8. Bill 93, CD1 – Relating to Waimanalo Bay Beach Park. (Establishing fees for permits for recreational stops at Waimanalo Bay Beach Park.)
9. Bill 96 – Relating to the Department of Customer Services. (Providing an automated process for the renewal of motor vehicles registrations at satellite city halls.)
10. Bill 99 – Relating to bus stops. (Preserving the use of City bus stops for patrons of the City’s bus system.)
11. Resolution 17-288 – Initiating amendments to the Revised Charter of the City and County of Honolulu 1973 (2017 edition), relating to the Board of the Honolulu Authority for Rapid Transportation.
The items listed below have been published in anticipation of the actions to be taken by the City Council’s Committee on Zoning and Housing; and therefore, the City Council may or may not take action on each of the items or any amendments proposed thereto.
12. Resolution 17-305 and any amendments proposed thereto by the Committee on Zoning and Housing – Approving a Conceptual Plan for an Interim Planned Development-Transit project for the development of the Hawaii City Plaza Condominium Development Project.
13. Resolution 17-329 and any amendments proposed thereto by the Committee on Zoning and Housing – Approving an application for a Plan Review Use Permit for the Hawaii State Hospital.
14. Resolution 17-332 and any amendments proposed thereto by the Committee on Zoning and Housing – Granting a Plan Review Use permit for the St. Francis Healthcare System of Hawaii at Liliha Campus Expansion.
15. Resolution 17-333 and any amendments proposed thereto by the Committee on Zoning and Housing – Approving a Conceptual Plan for an Interim Planned Development-Transit project for the development of the ProsPac Tower – Residential Condominium and Commercial Development Project.
Persons wishing to speak are requested to register by 10 a.m. using the On-Line Council Speaker Registration form available at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html, or by sending a fax indicating your desire to speak, along with your name, phone number and subject matter to 768-3827 or by calling 768-3819. Testimony is limited to three minutes and shall be presented by the registered speaker only.
Written testimonies may be faxed to 768-3827 or transmitted via the internet at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html. By submitting written testimony, you are not automatically registered to speak. You are requested to register to speak if you wish to provide oral testimony.
On-line and fax registration forms must be received by 10 a.m. to be included in the list of registered speakers. Persons who have not registered to testify by 10 a.m. will be given an opportunity to present oral testimony on an item following the registered speakers by raising their hand at the time additional speakers are called upon.
Copies of the Bills, Resolutions and any amendments thereto are available at the City Clerk’s Office, Room 203, Honolulu Hale or on-line at http://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare.
Accommodations are available upon request to persons with disabilities, please call 768-3819 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 working days prior to the meeting.
CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU
RON MENOR, CHAIR