- University of Hawai’i
- Candidate Advisory Council
- NOMINATE CANDIDATES FOR
- THE BOARD OF REGENTS
- OF THE UNIVERSITY OF HAWAI’I
- Four (4) seats available for terms
- beginning July 1, 2018
- Three (3) appointments for 5-year terms
- At Large seat
- Hawai’i County seat
- Maui County seat
- One (1) appointment for 2-year term
- Student seat
- The Candidate Advisory Council, created by Act 56, 2007 Session Laws of Hawai’i, qualifies, screens, and presents to the governor, pools of qualified candidates from which the Board of Regents shall be nominated.
- Visit the Candidate Advisory Council website at www.hawaii.edu/rcac or call (808) 692-1218 for more information.
- Applications will be accepted through October 13, 2017.
- (SA1029517 9/17/17)