DATE: WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2018
PLACE: CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER
TIME: 10 A.M.
1. Resolution 18-217 – Confirming the reappointment of Mr. Neil P. Petagno to serve on the Board of Review I for Real Property Tax Appeals of the City and County of Honolulu.
2. Resolution 18-218 – Confirming the appointment of Mr. Jeffrey Freitas to serve on the Board of Review II for Real Property Tax Appeals of the City and County of Honolulu.
3. Bill 41 – Relating to public property. (Addressing damage to, and alteration of, public property, including prohibiting alteration of public property by the posting of unauthorized signs thereon.)
4. Bill 65 – Relating to private streets and roads. (Addressing the conditions under which the City may maintain private streets and roads and recover the costs of providing such maintenance.)
5. Bill 76 – Relating to parks. (Maintaining the existing recreational uses of Ala Moana Regional Park, ensuring that the park is safe for park users, and preserving the enjoyment of the park for the largest number of park users.)
6. CR-341 – Recommendations on the review and evaluation of the Board of Parks and Recreation pursuant to Ordinance 17-44.
7. CR-362 – Recommendations on the review and evaluation of the Building Board of Appeals pursuant to Ordinance 17-44.
The item listed below have been published in anticipation of the action to be taken by the City Council’s Committee on Zoning and Housing; and therefore, the City Council may or may not take action on the item or any amendments proposed thereto.
8. Bill 64 and any amendments proposed thereto by the Committee on Zoning and Housing – Relating to building permits. (Allowing for an expedited process for building permits for one- and two-family dwellings.)
Persons wishing to speak are requested to register by 10 a.m. using the On-Line Council Speaker Registration form available at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html, or by sending a fax indicating your desire to speak, along with your name, phone number and subject matter to 768-3826 or by calling 768-3814. Testimony is limited to three minutes and shall be presented by the registered speaker only.
Written testimonies may be faxed to 768-3826 or transmitted via the internet at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html. By submitting written testimony, you are not automatically registered to speak. You are requested to register to speak if you wish to provide oral testimony.
On-line and fax registration forms must be received by 10 a.m. to be included in the list of registered speakers. Persons who have not registered to testify by 10 a.m. will be given an opportunity to present oral testimony on an item following the registered speakers by raising their hand at the time additional speakers are called upon.
Copies of the Bills, Resolutions and any amendments thereto are available at the City Clerk’s Office, Room 203, Honolulu Hale or on-line at http://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare.
Accommodations are available upon request to persons with disabilities, please call 768-3814 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 working days prior to the meeting.
CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU
ERNEST Y. MARTIN, CHAIR