DATE: WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 15, 2018
PLACE: CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER
TIME: 10 A.M.
1. Resolution 18-142 – Confirming the reappointment of Toni P. Robinson to serve on the Board of Parks and Recreation of the City and County of Honolulu.
2. Resolution 18-143 – Confirming the reappointment of Glenna J. Wong to serve on the Citizens Advisory Commission on Civil Defense of the City and County of Honolulu.
3. Resolution 18-156 – Relating to the appointment of Carrie K.S. Okinaga to serve on the Police Commission of the City and County of Honolulu.
4. Bill 1 (2017), CD1 – To adopt the Koolau Loa Sustainable Communities Plan (Repealing the existing Sustainable Communities Plan for Koolau Loa, Article 7, Chapter 24, Revised Ordinances of Honolulu 1990, and to adopt a new Article 7 incorporating the revised Koolau Loa Sustainable Communities Plan.)
5. Bill 50 – Relating to regulating for an interim period the issuance of building permits for the planning and development of large residential structures in residential districts. (Providing for additional penalties for dwellings not in compliance with Ordinance 18-6, which places a “moratorium” on the issuance of building permits for large detached dwellings in the residential zoning districts.)
6. Bill 53, CD1 – Relating to the Building Code. (Strengthening enforcement provisions for buildings and structures erected, constructed, enlarged, altered, repaired, moved, improved, removed, or converted without the necessary permits.)
7. Bill 54, CD1 – Relating to Age-Friendly Honolulu. (Establishing an age-friendly City program within the City and County of Honolulu.)
Persons wishing to speak are requested to register by 10 a.m. using the On-Line Council Speaker Registration form available at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html, or by sending a fax indicating your desire to speak, along with your name, phone number and subject matter to 768-3826 or by calling 768-3814. Testimony is limited to three minutes and shall be presented by the registered speaker only.
Written testimonies may be faxed to 768-3826 or transmitted via the internet at http://www.honolulu.gov/ccl-testimony-form.html. By submitting written testimony, you are not automatically registered to speak. You are requested to register to speak if you wish to provide oral testimony.
On-line and fax registration forms must be received by 10 a.m. to be included in the list of registered speakers. Persons who have not registered to testify by 10 a.m. will be given an opportunity to present oral testimony on an item following the registered speakers by raising their hand at the time additional speakers are called upon.
Copies of the Bills, Resolutions and any amendments thereto are available at the City Clerk’s Office, Room 203, Honolulu Hale or on-line at http://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare.
Accommodations are available upon request to persons with disabilities, please call 768-3814 or send an email to email@example.com at least 3 working days prior to the meeting.
CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU
ERNEST Y. MARTIN, CHAIR