Department of Facility Maintenance
City and County of Honolulu
TEMPORARY CONTRACT WORK
- Contract hires needed to perform work which provides access to sidewalks, walkways and other areas for health, safety and welfare of the public associated with the Stored Property and Sidewalk Nuisance Ordinances. Subject to variable and non-routine work hours and exposure to unsanitary conditions.
EQUIPMENT OPERATOR, $3,753/month
- Requires one (1) year of experience in the operation and maintenance of motorized trucks and equipment; a valid Hawaii State Type 3 license; current State DOT medical exam certificate.
- CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT OPERATOR I, $4,349/month
- Requires experience in two (2) or more pieces of construction equipment (e.g. backhoe, front loader, heavy truck, Rear Loader Refuse Compactor truck, and 13 cubic yard dump truck); valid Hawaii State CDL Type B license; current State DOT medical exam certificate.
- ROAD CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR I, $4,744/month
- Requires experience in road construction and maintenance work involving heavy construction equipment; a valid Hawaii State Type 3 license; current State DOT medical exam certificate.
- Physical Requirement: Candidates must meet health and physical condition standards.
- How to Apply: Indicate which job title(s) you are applying for on your resume. Resume must contain work history, dates of employment, and description of your work experience. Attach copies of required license and certificate to your resume and send to:
- Department of Facility Maintenance
- Director and Chief Engineer’s Office
- 1000 Uluohia Street, Suite 215
- Kapolei, Hawaii 96707-2025
- Completed resume and attachments must be submitted or postmarked by Friday, February 16, 2018 for consideration.
- (SA1072047 02/11/18) An Equal Opportunity Employer